Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Raw Chocolate Chip Cookie Doughs

My “baby” – raw chocolate chip cookies! Freeze smaller bits and add to vanilla ice cream for cookie dough ice cream. http://emilysrawfoods.blogspot.com/2008/08/raw-vanilla-ice-cream.html


Ingredients
6 ounces raw chocolate chips (I use Ghirardelli extra dark chips, if I'm in a pinch, though not raw)
1 cup raw cashews, powdered
2 tablespoons coconut oil
4 tablespoons agave nectar
2 teaspoons vanilla or vanilla seeds
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup pecans &/or walnuts, chopped


Preparation
Coarsely chop chocolate and 1 cup pecans and/or walnuts. Set aside. Mix remaining ingredients until forms a dough. Add reserved chocolate and nuts by hand. Drop by tablespoon onto dehydrator sheet. Dehydrate 8 hours 105 degrees or overnight.

1 comment:

HiHoRosie said...

I've made something similar and they are sooooo good! I have to keep them out of sight so I don't eat them in one sitting. :D