Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hayward Wellness Weekend

Yesterday Emily's Raw Foods was at the Northwoods Living Well Festival in Hayward this weekend. I was contacted by a wonderful woman, Dee LaFroth of Essential Wellness to serve smoothies and other goodies. Because of my struggling health, I was not feeling up to doing more than smoothies this time 'round. Dee was able to find another wonderful caterer, Jennifer Sabatka of Full Of Beans Coffee Bar to serve some more "standard" goodies. They were great to work along next to!

For those of you wondering, we offered: Cinn-A-Nana, Pina Colada & Pineapple Ginger Smoothies.

I was also happy to realize that my friend and mentor Carolyn Sheets of Healing Ways as well as a couple other wonderful ladies were also attending. She had many wonderful samples of the SunRider products. The SunRider teas and shakes are of live-enzyme concentrates to replace supplements and fast food.

Emily's Raw Foods has been adding the SunRider products to my base of knowledge. They are an easy, quick way for people to get the benefits of the raw foods diet. Though the products don't LOOK like something raw, I believe the intention and preparation behind these products is in keeping with the raw food philosophy. I'm happy to tell you more...

It was a great festival of Health and Wellness information, with exhibits and speakers. I truly enjoyed spending the day there.




No comments: